The process of flow through an orifice can often be used as a relative measurement and classification of viscosity. This measured kinematic viscosity is generally expressed in seconds of flow time which can be converted into Centistokes using a viscosity disc calculator. Viscosity Flow Cups are used for measuring the consistency of paints, varnishes and other similar products.
Standards: According/similar to DIN 53211
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow.
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses.
- The outside dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands.
- TQC viscosity cups are made under the continuing quality control procedures.
- Each cup is provided with an engraved unique serial number.