เครื่องทดสอบการกัดกร่อนไอเกลือ (Salt Spray Tester)
- Two sizes, with either 500 or 1000 Litre internal capacities (16.6 / 35.3 cu ft).
- Robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) construction, a durable impact resistant material with strong chemical and corrosion resistant properties to ensure a long life.
- Fully transparent and seamless domed roof providing 360° visibility, self-supporting when open.
- SP salt spray cabinets (เครื่องทดสอบการกัดกร่อนไอเกลือ) equipped with an advanced control system featuring a peristaltic pump based salt water delivery system, coupled with a user adjustable precision speed controller, to ensure consistent salt fog fall-out rates during long-term unattended testing.
- Salt spray standards ASTM B117 ,ISO 9227, DIN 50 021, JIS Z 2371
- Manufactured from a robust glass reinforced plastic(GRP) construction, combined with other non-corroding materials, to guarantee a trouble free long life.
- Visually striking, transparent domed roof providing unimpeded 360° viewing of the cabinet interior.
- Latching roof stay for ease of loading.
- Self-regenerating water trap seal, preventing salt fog escaping during operation.
- Ergonomically positioned menu driven touch screen controller for comfortable and intuitive control.
- Timed stop facility and hours run counter.
- Maximised cross-sectional load area, enabling a large number of samples to be tested at any one time, without compromising ergonomics.
- Supplied with complimentary corrosion proof sample holders.
- Internal base loading platform available as an optional accessory for large/heavy objects to be located in the base of the cabinet.
Please visit our manufacturing website in UK Ascott salt spray tester
|Chamber size||500 Liter||500 Liter||1000 Liter||1000 Liter|
|Salt water delivery system||–||Peristaltic pump||–||Peristaltic pump|
|Salt spray Temperature range||Adjustable from ambient to +50°C/+122°F|
|Salt spray fall-out rates||Adjustable from 1.0 to 2.5 ml per 80 cm 2 per hour|
|Chamber weight||130 kg||130 kg||190 kg||190 kg|
|Sample racks||5 racks||5 racks||7 racks||7 racks|
|Chamber construction||Glass reinforced plastic, Polypropylene & PVC parts|
|* More specification|