Walk-in/Drive-in Corrosion Test Rooms
In addition to our wide range of corrosion test chambers for salt spray and cyclic test standards, to accommodate the increasing demand for testing large components and assemblies, Ascott now offers a range of corrosion test rooms.
- Manufactured from a technical laminate with a resilient glass reinforced plastic (GRP) to the wetted surfaces, providing a high quality, durable and corrosion resistant shell.
- Automatically purges before the doors open to minimise the risk of highly corrosive salt fog escaping into the laboratory.
- Large access doors for easy access with large and heavy test samples.
- PU insulated wall cavities with structural reinforcement for increased strength and thermal efficiency.
- 2 x 110mm entry ports as standard.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir with transparent front, enabling continuous unattended salt fogging for periods to be confirmed.
- Full colour touch screen control, externally mounted. Menu driven programming and control.
- Interior lighting operated from the touch screen control.
- Easy maintenance atomisers with integral filter systems.
- Salt water delivery from a precise peristaltic pumping system.
- Can be connected to a network through the integrated RJ45 port, for remote programming, control and monitoring.
Available to test to a wide range of Corrosion Test Standards
– Salt Spray model for Salt spray tests including; ASTMB117, ISO9227, ASTM G85
Performance in Salt Spray Mode:
- Chamber Temperature range; Adjustable from ambient to +60°C.
- Salt fog fallout rates: Adjustable from 0.5 to 2.5ml per 80cm2 per hour.
- Air saturator temperature range: Adjustable from ambient to +69°C.
Performance in Condensate Wetting Mode:
- Chamber Temperature Range; Adjustable from ambient to +60°C.
- Humidity Range; Fixed at 90% – 100% (Dependant on chamber temperature set value).
- With controlled humidity option for cyclic corrosion tests including; CCT-1, JASO 609, IEC 60068-2-52, ISO 11997 Cycle B.
- External Dimensions: 5m x 3.3m x 2.8m
- Internal Dimensions: 3m x 3m x 2.5m
- Test Space Volume: 23 Cubic Metres
Example Weight & Load Capacity
- Total Weight: 3000Kg
- Maximum Floor Load: 1500Kg