The CurveX 3 Standard offers easy-to-use, high quality temperature data logging for paint curing ovens. Measurements, analysis levels and report options are fully customizable to provide you with tailor-made information on the quality of your curing processes. The data logger is fitted with a large full-colour touchscreen for easy menu-driven operation and quick display of measurement results. The logger has 6 channels and a total memory of 250000 measuring points.
- Large full-colour touchscreen
- Menu-driven operation
- High quality temperature data-logging
- Measurements, analysis levels and report options fully customizable
- Channels: 6x thermocouple K type input
- Measuring range : 0 to 1200 °C, 32 to 2192 °F
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C / 0.9 °F (static), ± 1 °C / 1.8 °F (dynamic)*
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.2 °F
- Memory: 10 blocks with 25000, or 1 block with 250000 readings.
- Interface: USB-A data transfer to memory stick USB-B data transfer to TQC Sheen Ideal Finish Analysis and battery charging
- Sample interval time: 1 to 3600 s
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian
- Display: 3.5 inch, 240 x 320 pixel, 262K colour TFT LCD with touch screen
- Power supply : Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery life: continuous use 4 hours, standby or logging 11 hours Dimensions (HxWxD): 108 x 90 x 35 mm / 4.3 x 3.5×1.4 in. Weight: 425 g / 15 oz.
- Material: Aluminum housing with protective sleeve