Precision instrument to determine particle size and fineness of many materials like paints, lacquers, pigments, filler, chocolate etc..
TQC Sheen Grindometers are available in three models:
- Double grooves with graded slopes graduated in different parameters: Microns, NS (Hegman) and PCU (North)
- Single wide groove with parameters: Microns and Hegman.
- Single groove with only Microns.
Gauge and bevelled scraper are made of Sub Zero Vacuum hardened medical grade stainless tool steel and have an accuracy of 2 μm.
All models come with a base and a scraper.
Material: SAB Stavax ESR medical grade stainless tool steel. Sub Zero Vacuum hardened (+1756°C to -70°C), hardness HRC 55 (through hardened*
- Surface treatment: polished
- Overall accuracy: ± 2 μm
- Dimensions: 175 x 60 x 12mm
- Groove length: 120mm
Material: ASAB Stavax ESR medical grade stainless tool steel. Sub Zero Vacuum hardened (+1756°C to -70°C), hardness HRC 55 (through hardened*) and tempered.
- Surface treatment: black chromed
- Overall straightness: ± 2 μm 75 x 38 x 8mm