The TQC Sheen Gloss meter allows the userto measure fast and simple accurate gloss levels on any flat surface. Whether it be paper, paint, plastic, wood or any other material. No special training or skills are required. Just place the gauge, press the scan button and read the values. Template options can also provide non-flat surfaces and small test areas.Twomodels are available.
SOLOGloss® The 60° singe-angle instrument of the TQC Sheen Gloss meter range.
- Preferred instrument for measurements in the semi-gloss range.
- Suitable for most applications.
- Light source and detector are positioned under an angle of 60° of the surface to be measured.
POLYGloss®The top of the Gloss meter range is the triple angle instrument PolyGloss.
- Besides a 20° and 60° measuring angle the PolyGloss is also equipped with a 85° measuring angle thus covering the entire gloss-spectrum .
- The 85° is for low gloss levels ( high diffuse reflection ) or mat surfaces.