The TQC Cylindrical Bend Test is a very robust yet elegant testing instrument to indicate the elasticity, elongation and adhesion of a paint film at bending stress. The TQC Cylindrical Bend Test is designed to perform tests according to the latest ISO standards. ISO 1519: “Assessing the resistance of a coating, paint, varnish or related products to cracking and/or detachment from a surface when, subjected to bending around a cylindrical mandrel under standard conditions.
- Sturdy apparatus made of a combination of anodized aluminium and stainless steel.
- Ergonomic clamping device for test panels and large knob on bending arm easy and smooth bending.
- Large test panel size: max. 150 x 100 mm
- Luxurious wall mounted / desktop mandrel holder
Cylindrical Bend test
- Dimensions: 140 X 170 X 340 mm
- Weight: 4150 gram
- Max. test panel size: 150 X 100 mm
- Max. test panel thickness: 1mm
Desk Holder with 14 mandrels
- Dimensions: 100 X 130 X 160 mm
- Weight: 2900 gram