QC-121D1 is used for testing strength of large packing materials, such as carton, foam, Styrofoam, etc. It simulates how boxes react under la rge force, which is a important test in Logistics/Warehouse management.
QC-121 has multiple sensors so that it can provide test results that is closer to real situation; Upper compression platen can switch between U-joint or Fixed platen, allowing users to adjust base on their needs. Display on the the controller can analyze basic test data, and show graph. If users want to output test report, store test data, or do advance analyze, we also has a optional software to go along with.
ISO 12048 , ISO 2872 , ASTM D4169 , TAPPI T804 ,
GB T4857-4, J IS Z212 , ASTM D642 , GBIT 16491, DIN 55440-1
- Upper compression plate can switch between U-join and Fixed type.
- Has multiple pressure sensors to obtain test result closer to real situation.
- High rigidity structure that can withstand large capacity.
- Has multiple protect function (software protection and limit switch).
- Can run the test without computer.
- Raw data can be output through USB port for customize analysis.
|Max Capacity||2000kgs (20kN)||5000kgs (50kN)|
|Platen Type||Fixed/U-joint, adjustable.|
|Weight||800 kg||900 kg||850 kg||950 kg|
|Units||Force : gf, kgf, lbf, N, kN, ozf, tonf(SI), ton(long), tonf(short)|
|Load Resolution||23 bits|
|Test Speed||10-200 mm/min|
|Hardware protection||Upper/Lower limit, Emergency stop button|
|Power source||DC motor|
|Connect to PC||TCP/IP|
|Power phase||Single Phase 110/220VAC ,5A|
QC-121D1 Box Carton Compression tester (20-50kN) catalog (pdf)