The TQC AFNOR Viscosity Cups are a range of titanium anodized aluminum viscosity cups. Laboratory type, to be used with stand, to measure the viscosity of lacquers, paint and other liquids.
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow.
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses.
- The outside dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands.
- TQC viscosity cups are made under the continuing quality control procedures.
- Each cup is provided with an engraved unique serial number.
- Cup material: Titanium anodized aluminium
- Weight: 271 gram
- Max. Width: 85 mm
- Height: 75 mm