QC-557 Short extensometer can measure metal, hard plastic of less than 50% elongation of material deformation. During test, it can measure complete test deform rate and do not dismantle it when during the test.
- It can clamp on the specimen to do break action and do not need to dismantle the extensometer for convenience to use.
- It can be repair & maintenance and do not need to re-purchase new one when the extensometer has problem.
- Gauge Length:25mm／50mm(switchable two gauge length)
- Elongation: 100%(at 25mm)／50%(at 50mm)
- With flat grip and round grip of accessories.
- Can clamp the specimen thickness of 0-22mm and round specimen dia. 6-22mm
- Can do test until the specimen broken and do not dismantle it.
- Resolution: 0.5μm
- Output signal: A, B differential output
- Max output frequency:64KHZ
- Input voltage: DC5V±5%