The new TQC Drying Time Recorder is a fully digitally controlled machine that operates conform the BK (Beck Koller) method and meets ASTM D5895, ISO 9117-4 and DIN EN 14022
Defining the final result or checking intermediate stages is very easy by means of the clear digital display and the intuitive controller.
The compact machine has six tracks, and comes with two robust and reusable glass beds of 100 X 350 X 3 mm.
Optional are six narrow glass beds in special adapters. The front panel of the TQC Drying Time Recorder is made out of hardened glass, which is easy to clean and protects the display underneath it.
The TQC Drying Time Recorder is powered by a safe 24 V DC power supply.
- Flexible travel times, digitally adjustable from 1min to 200 hours
- Digitally controlled, fully flexible
- Check intermediate and final results on the machine’s display
- Heated display enhances menu visibility at lower temperatures
- Lubricant free drive system
- Wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C, also suitable for tests in climate chambers
- 6 tracks
- Triple I operating interface: Intelligent Illumination Indicator; just those keys that are active are illuminated
- Very accurate: < 1% of set time
- Glass front panel eases cleaning and protects the display
- Reusable glass beds
- Safe 24 V DC power supply