The TQC Bresle Kit – Chloride Test Kit includes all the necessary equipment for assessing the level of soluble salts on blast-cleaned surfaces prior to coating. Inside the Bresle KIT – Chloride Test Kit is a conductivity gauge used for the assessment of all water soluble salts such as: chlorides, sulfates, nitrates contribute to the conductivity measurement. The Bresle KIT complies with the ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9 standards, describing the Bresle Method, that state that the conductivity is mainly directly proportional to the concentration of dissolved salts in the solution.
According to ISO8502-6, ISO8502-9
- Unique Direct Sampling Procedure (DSP) to ensure high speed and accuracy.
- Up to 60 times more accurate than other test kits available.
- Range: 0,1 – 20.000 mg/m2 (with DSP method)
- Resolution: 0,1 mg/m2 (with DSP method)
- Accuracy: 1% accuracy of gauge
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 ̊C
- ATC: 0 – 50 ̊C
- Normalization temperature: 25 ̊C
- Auto off: 8.5 minutes after last key pressed
- IP class: IP67
- Auto calibration: at 84 μS/cm
- Patch area: 12,50 cm2
- Patch type: Latex membrane